Wednesday 3 September 2014

Arnie head for Elland Road - Exclusive!!

Story imageIn Brief 29.8.14
We have today received news that Screen legend Arnold Scwarzenegger is to appear in Leeds this November for a dazzling black tie event. The event will be at the Elland Road Pavillion and several categories of tickets are likely to be available all including a meal, entertainment and for certain categories photos and meet and greets with the big man. More Detail as we get in but for now check olexyfresh.com/schwarzenegger.html

Update 1.9.14
Jonathon Ross announced as celebrity host and interviewer. 

Update 3.9.14
Arnie has been talking today about his upcoming show: "For once, I won't have a publicist saying, 'Don't ask him about his private life, don't ask him how much money he makes, how much is in the bank', all that kind of stuff. England really was the country that gave me the biggest break in my career. I won Mr Universe four times in London and then I won it also in America. England was where I practised my English. I could barely speak English. But I travelled around to all the towns and cities to do strong man acts. It really was the beginning for me.

Watch the trailer for the show (well the London end of it anyway)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, to ensure nothing offensive is posted we moderate all comments but this is usually done very quickly